Visas and other Entry Requirements
visitors require a passport that is valid for 6 months beyond
the date of entry.The countries listed below do not need a visa
for a 90 day stay in Morocco. The Secretariat encourages all participants
to double check visa requirements with their nearest Moroccan
- Andorra - Argentina - Australia - Austria - Bahrain - Belgium
- Brazil - Canada - Chile - Congo - Denmark - Finland - France
- Germany - Great Britain - Greece - Guinea (Conakry) - Hungary
- Iceland - Indonesia - Ireland - Italy - Ivory Coast - Japan
- Kuwait - Libya - Liechtenstein - Luxemburg - Mali - Malta -
Mexico - Monaco - Netherlands - New Zealand - Niger - Norway -
Oman - Peru - Philippines - Portugal - Puerto Rico - Qatar - Romania
- Saudi Arabia - Senegal - Singapore - Slovakia - Slovenia - South
Korea - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Tunisia - Turkey - United
Arab Emirates - United Kingdom - United States of America - Venezuela
list of countries exempt from visa requirements.
for Foreigners" from the Moroccan Ministry of Foreign Affairs
for more information.
citizens of other countries, visa applications should be made to
the nearest Moroccan Embassy or Consulate.
you are a participant from a country which is required to have a
visa, but which does not have a Moroccan Embassy or other diplomatic
representation, you may apply for a visa at the airport upon arrival.
participants are responsible for obtaining any required visas themselves.